There are various ways to obtain repeat prescriptions for your regular medications
- Phone 01256 399711 - ansaphone is available 24 hours a day - leave your name and number and the items required.
- Deliver your request in writing to the surgery.
- E-mail:via this web site, see link at top of this page – prescriptions only. (no other information can be dealt with by email)
- Post your request to the surgery. Those wanting the script returned to them by post must enclose a SAE.
- Repeat Dispensing - Please see your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Please note it takes 3 working days to process a prescription and those returned by post can take up to a week.
Please ensure you order your medication in good time.